Questions Answered


Write out a list of questions you want answered. They may be about the future, the past, or just random questions you’ve always had about anything.

By Laura Black

Well, this should be fun. I have plenty of questions, and I can’t say any of them will be connected or completely make sense. This is often how my brain works. There’s always something I’m questioning or wondering about. As I tell my students, we should always question things. Question things and do the research to find the answers to those questions. 

Here goes my list:
Why do we have to have money? I know to buy things, but why must we have to pay for everything? Why can’t things be free?
Why must money cause so many issues in our lives?
Why isn’t school free?
Why do I hate mornings so much?
Why am I so easily annoyed by almost anyone?
When the names of colors were given, why did they decide on those names?
Where do broken hearts go? Hahahathat popped into my head, and so came the words and melody to the song…can they find their way home?
Why am I constantly hungry?
Why am I always in some kind of pain?
Why do we have to get old?
Why can’t I retire yet?
Why do I have such a messed up digestive system?
When can I live on the beach?
Why is it that all I want to do lately is sit outside and read?
Why is the man across the way topless? Yikes! This distracted me in the wrong way. I so didn’t need to see that. He even made me lose my train of thought. Ugh!!!
Ugh, I’m stumped now. Why am I easily distracted? I should never have looked out the window.
What questions have you always wondered?





Comments

Popular Posts